Checkpoint by Joe Donnelly – Giveaway
Calling all book lovers, to celebrate National Share a Story Month we are giving away five copies of Joe Donnelly’s book Checkpoint. Checkpoint is an exploration of how video games can positively impact mental health.
Enter on the following channels for a chance to win a copy:
The competition closes midnight on the 20th of May, T&Cs below.
T&Cs – Checkpoint by @joedonnellyauthor Giveaway
- The prize draw to win a copy of Joe Donnelly’s book ‘Checkpoint’ is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
- The prize draw is open from 06/05/21 until 20/05/21 11:59pm
- There are 15 winners in total who will win a copy of Joe Donnelly’s book ‘Checkpoint’. There will be 5 winners on Facebook, 5 winners on Instagram and 5 winners on Twitter. Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator from all of the entries across the 15 days of the competition.
- To enter on Instagram, entrants must simply make sure you’re following us @chasingthestigma & @404ink, like the post and tag a friend in the comments. To enter on Facebook entrants must simply make sure you’re following us @chasingthestigma & @404ink, like the post and tag a friend in the comments. To enter on Twitter, entrants must simply make sure you’re following us @chasingthestigma & @404ink, like the post and tag a friend in the replies.
- There is a maximum of one entry per channel, per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The prize draw is open from 06/05/21 until 20/05/21 11:59pm. The winners will be announced by the 21/05/21 and will be notified by direct message on social media. The prize is for a copy of Joe Donnelly’s book ‘Checkpoint’.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes in the unlikely event that any of the original prizes are unavailable. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Once the winners have been notified, they will have 48 hours to respond to direct message to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner, picked at random by a random number generator – please bear in mind that a new winner will be selected after this time and the announcement date.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree for their name and location in the format ‘Maria W, Birmingham’ to be used by Chasing The Stigma in social media communications (Facebook and Instagram) or marketing material referencing the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems entrants may have with entering the prize draw.
- Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- The winner’s details can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to CHECKPOINT BY @joedonnellyauthor GIVEAWAY, Chasing the Stigma, Burlington House, Crosby Road North, Liverpool, L22 0PJ within 6 months of the closing date.
- The prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct and will delete any inappropriate entries at its sole discretion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. Promoter: Chasing the Stigma, Burlington House, Crosby Road North, Liverpool, L22 0PJ
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram’s terms and conditions